Focused On God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Focused On God

Home of the Fuzzy People

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Life might just be getting better...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
guitargurl
Ninja Girl
Ninja Girl
guitargurl

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Life might just be getting better... Empty
PostSubject: Life might just be getting better...   Life might just be getting better... EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 7:32 pm

Okay, so I have some FANTASTIC news! My best friend Morgan and her sister Blair are coming from Denver for Lifelight Fest in Souix Falls (Friday thru Sunday). Well, I am going up there with my friend's youth group! I'm sooo excited. On top of seeing my best friend, I'm gonna get to see some AWESOME bands (Kids in the Way, Sanctus Real, Kutless, Falling Up, All But Screaming, Jeremy Camp, etc) and the LIVIN' IT skate/bmx tour. YEAHHHHH! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://focusedongod.tripod.com
Megan
Starting Member
Starting Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Life might just be getting better...   Life might just be getting better... EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 10:02 pm

OMG! guess wat holly?!?!?! me and my youth group are going too!!!!! yay i hope i get to see u there too!
loves megan
Back to top Go down
guitargurl
Ninja Girl
Ninja Girl
guitargurl

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2006-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Life might just be getting better...   Life might just be getting better... EmptySat Sep 02, 2006 11:35 am

oh..well there was once hope...and it is now gone. I sit at home, boredom coarsing through my veins. I sit here, tired, and hurt.

Just joking.

My mom wouldn't let me go. And my friend MJ just called to see if I could go. And I couldn't go to the game last night cuz it was pouring. And Cody lost their game by a crazy score that would be a shame to be repeated.

But Brittany might be coming through town to say hey which makes it better.
Back to top Go down
http://focusedongod.tripod.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life might just be getting better...   Life might just be getting better... Empty

Back to top Go down

Life might just be getting better...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Focused On God :: General Stuff :: So...how are you doing?-
Jump to: