Focused On God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Focused On God

Home of the Fuzzy People

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here!

Go down 
+4
DMac
Zero
guitargurl
beautiful_annihilation
8 posters

Republican or Democrat?
Republican
Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! Vote_lcap50%Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! Vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Democrat
Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! Vote_lcap13%Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Moderate
Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! Vote_lcap37%Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! Vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
I don't know for sure...
Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! Vote_lcap0%Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
beautiful_annihilation
beautiful_annihilation

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2006-08-28

Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! Empty
PostSubject: Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here!   Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! EmptySat Sep 02, 2006 5:41 pm

Republican? Moderate? Democrat? Very liberal? Very conservatice?
What best describes you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/beautifuloblivion07
guitargurl
Ninja Girl
Ninja Girl
guitargurl

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2006-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here!   Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! EmptySat Sep 02, 2006 5:49 pm

It's like this... In the 2004 election, I would not have voted for either Kerry (D) OR Bush (R). I would have definitely voted for Thune (R) over Daschle (D), and would not have voted for Herseth (D) or Diedrich (R).
I'm not Republican or Democrat. I would vote depending on the people and the issues they cover.

But I guess no one cares until 4 years from now... lol.
Back to top Go down
http://focusedongod.tripod.com
Zero
keeps us all in line...
keeps us all in line...
Zero

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here!   Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! EmptyThu Sep 07, 2006 12:21 am

I'm considered a Conservative... and at this point in time the Republican party is conservative. So I'm a Republican... if it changes in 50 years and the Democrats are conservative, then I'd be Democrat.

So for now I'm a Republican, and as long as they hold true to Conservative values I will remain Republican.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/da_man1111
guitargurl
Ninja Girl
Ninja Girl
guitargurl

PostSubject: Re: Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here!   Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! EmptyFri Sep 08, 2006 4:58 pm

Zero wrote:
if it changes in 50 years and the Democrats are conservative, then I'd be Democrat.

what a thought!
Back to top Go down
Zero
keeps us all in line...
keeps us all in line...
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here!   Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! EmptyFri Sep 08, 2006 5:08 pm

Lol yeah... strange ain't it.

I don't see the Dems going conservative anytime soon though... and I don't see the Reps changing either. Which is a-okay with me. Smile
Back to top Go down
guitargurl
Ninja Girl
Ninja Girl
guitargurl

PostSubject: Re: Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here!   Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! EmptyFri Sep 08, 2006 5:15 pm

ehhh. I definitely don't agree with either party on EVERYTHING but Republican is the lesser of the two evils.
Back to top Go down
DMac
The Fix-it Admin
The Fix-it Admin
DMac

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2006-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here!   Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! EmptyFri Sep 08, 2006 5:28 pm

NDP FTW.
Back to top Go down
Zenblend
Zenblend

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2006-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here!   Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! EmptyFri Sep 15, 2006 7:32 am

Ah, Canada...

Politics suck; I vote for the moron who I know to be a better person; not because of which color their tie is.
Back to top Go down
Broken Nebraska Cowboy
Broken Nebraska Cowboy

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here!   Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! EmptySat Sep 16, 2006 10:08 pm

I vote republic. They seem better for the economy, and living on a ranch/farm, this is very important to me. However this does NOT mean I like Bush...Bush is a dumb- er- person. Next election will hopefully not be republican, because Bush should not stay. For once I agree with zenblend. yay agreement! ha.

Edited, once again, by the happy admin
Back to top Go down
guitargurl
Ninja Girl
Ninja Girl
guitargurl

PostSubject: Re: Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here!   Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! EmptySat Sep 16, 2006 10:55 pm

Okay, well he can't run again. Duh. But I don't want a democrat in office. Basically... I think we should pull out of Iraq. We did our job and we should have gotten out of there a long time ago. But THAT, my dears, is a whollle different post.
Back to top Go down
Broken Nebraska Cowboy
Broken Nebraska Cowboy

PostSubject: Re: Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here!   Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! EmptySun Sep 17, 2006 12:37 am

oyea, I seemed to have forgotten about that..o and sorry bout the words I use sometimes, just not used to controlling myself much I guess...I'll try harder now
Back to top Go down
Zenblend
Zenblend

PostSubject: Re: Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here!   Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! EmptySun Sep 17, 2006 1:11 pm

So if the Dem rep was a God-fearing, loving individual, and the Gop Rep was a pagan mofo, you'd vote for Gop?

Or would you take a long look at the runners, read up about their track record, and make an informed decision based on your beliefs regardless of their party?
Back to top Go down
Broken Nebraska Cowboy
Broken Nebraska Cowboy

PostSubject: Re: Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here!   Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! EmptySun Sep 17, 2006 2:25 pm

as I said before, I agree with you. The name of the party makes no difference, it all depends on the individual person. I just say republican because from what I've seen, most often the republicans have morals that fit me better. Also, my parents are republican so that sometimes makes a difference, being as all I hear is the good about them, and the bad about the dems. Yes, I would look at the runners and choose who I thought fit in my beliefs.
Back to top Go down
JesusFreak07

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here!   Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! EmptySun Sep 17, 2006 5:08 pm

Also, historically Republicans have been more conservative than Democrats, and thus, many Christian politicians are and have been Republican. I'm not saying there aren't Democrat Christians out there, but I would guess that there aren't quite as many.
Back to top Go down
Zero
keeps us all in line...
keeps us all in line...
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here!   Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! EmptySun Sep 17, 2006 6:24 pm

guitargurl wrote:
Okay, well he can't run again. Duh. But I don't want a democrat in office. Basically... I think we should pull out of Iraq. We did our job and we should have gotten out of there a long time ago. But THAT, my dears, is a whollle different post.

Okay Holly... you knew that I would call you on on this one... lol.

So we go into a nation, kick out the government, control it completely, then leave it in chaos? If we do that then the people who want to be free in, say, Iran, would fight against us along with the terrorist government. We would have no civilian support, rather, their hatred.

Pull out? Why not finish what we started? Why not give the people a free Iraq? Why not stay in there until they are able to support themselves?

Along with you I wish that our troops were at home. But at this point it can't happen... we've got to finish what we've started. You just can't leave a nation without any support or defense... Iraq would cease to exist if we left now.

That's my two lincolns on the subject. If this is the wrong thread, well you can copy this reply to another one... lol.
Back to top Go down
Zenblend
Zenblend

PostSubject: Re: Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here!   Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! EmptySun Sep 17, 2006 6:54 pm

If we'd blown it all away in the first place, we could've used it to put all the poor refuges from Africa in.

And I'd have voted Dem if the state would've let me.
Back to top Go down
guitargurl
Ninja Girl
Ninja Girl
guitargurl

PostSubject: Re: Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here!   Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! EmptyMon Sep 18, 2006 3:15 pm

Zero wrote:

So we go into a nation, kick out the government, control it completely, then leave it in chaos? If we do that then the people who want to be free in, say, Iran, would fight against us along with the terrorist government. We would have no civilian support, rather, their hatred.

Pull out? Why not finish what we started? Why not give the people a free Iraq? Why not stay in there until they are able to support themselves?

Along with you I wish that our troops were at home. But at this point it can't happen... we've got to finish what we've started. You just can't leave a nation without any support or defense... Iraq would cease to exist if we left now.

That's my two lincolns on the subject. If this is the wrong thread, well you can copy this reply to another one... lol.

Haha, this is fine. America ALWAYS butts into other countries' business and we need to stop. Why did we go into Iraq anyway? Let them re-build their own country. We've helped them hugely by getting Sadaam.
Back to top Go down
Zero
keeps us all in line...
keeps us all in line...
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here!   Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! EmptyMon Sep 18, 2006 4:04 pm

guitargurl wrote:
Zero wrote:

Haha, this is fine. America ALWAYS butts into other countries' business and we need to stop. Why did we go into Iraq anyway? Let them re-build their own country. We've helped them hugely by getting Sadaam.

Oh boy, this is starting to look like FYG. w00t

Okay, yeah we have been butting into their business lately. But is the freedom of thousands and thousands of people worth it? What if America had a dictator that slaughtered his own people and methodically raped the women? Wouldn't you kind of like some other country to come in and kick him out? I sure would. Yeah that's one of the reasons we went in... to help them out. As for the re-building, I'm not exactly sure why we're the ones doing it... imho I really think that they should re-build it themselves.

We only mess around in other nation's business when it's a) in our best interest to do so, b) when our allies are threatened, and sometimes c) when it's in their best interest to do so. Iraq was all three.
Back to top Go down
guitargurl
Ninja Girl
Ninja Girl
guitargurl

PostSubject: Re: Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here!   Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! EmptyMon Sep 18, 2006 4:58 pm

Haha, Brandon pwns.
Back to top Go down
Zero
keeps us all in line...
keeps us all in line...
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here!   Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! EmptyMon Sep 18, 2006 6:18 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
JesusFreak07

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here!   Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! EmptyMon Sep 18, 2006 9:09 pm

Politics.....Poli- means "many"
-tics means "blood-sucking creatures"
Back to top Go down
Zero
keeps us all in line...
keeps us all in line...
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here!   Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! EmptyTue Sep 19, 2006 12:29 am

LOL! Nice JF7... nice. Heard it before, but it's been a while. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zenblend
Zenblend

PostSubject: Re: Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here!   Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! EmptyTue Sep 19, 2006 12:38 pm

The reason we stayed to build the place? Do you really think they’d have a chance to protect themselves and/or rebuild with absolutely nothing to stop any interested groups to take over?

Think of it as the most expensive baby-sitting operation in earth's history.
Back to top Go down
guitargurl
Ninja Girl
Ninja Girl
guitargurl

PostSubject: Re: Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here!   Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! EmptyTue Sep 19, 2006 2:08 pm

It's all Bill Clinton's fault. That's my story && I'm sticking to it.
Back to top Go down
TheFly
TheFly

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2006-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here!   Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! EmptyThu Sep 28, 2006 3:36 pm

I'm a historical buff, and I have to say I haven't seen a politician yet that I would have LIKED to vote for (including the founding fathers) regardless of party. I've seen allot I would have settled for but that's a bit different. And the sad thing is...it's getting worse.
Bush isn't as stupid as most people make him out to be, but I will say this; He's horrible at PR. He shouldn’t be in politics considering personal relations are the backbone of any politician’s career. Just look at Clinton. He was one of the only presidents in history that had to go through an impeachment trial, and he's STILL in high request for public appearances and speeches. Why? Because he's charismatic. Bush...not so much. I hated Clinton's administration, but he got so many people to vote for him because he "felt their pain". Weather it was true or not, all he had to do was get enough people to believe it. It was a great line, and he pulled it off. The only reason Bush won the last couple elections is simple: the choices are getting progressively worse. I haven't figured out WHY yet...but it's held true the last few elections. *sigh* Oh well. That's enough ranting out of me for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here!   Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Republican? Democrat? Cast your vote here!
Page 1 of 1