Focused On God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Focused On God

Home of the Fuzzy People

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yep

Go down 
+2
guitargurl
Broken Nebraska Cowboy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Broken Nebraska Cowboy
Broken Nebraska Cowboy

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Yep Empty
PostSubject: Yep   Yep EmptyMon Sep 04, 2006 12:04 am

No All I've got to say at the moment is I hate life soo much...Everytime it seems to get better I'm happy for awhile and then it all just seems to fade away and make me miserable again. pale I have no main reason to be so unhappy, just a lot of things that add up and confuse me more and more the more I think about them. Confusion is probably the one thing that hurts me more than anything in this world. I am actually a fairly smart person so I always try to think things through and figure out what the best thing to do would be, but nothing ever makes sense and nothing ever works...there is no possible way for me to be totally happy in this world unless I just blow up and run away and try to do things how I want them...but that wouldn't work either...I just hate it...I'll just leave off with MY quote that I made and I believe is the perfect truth...
Quote :
the only way to a perfect life is to never have lived at all; living is a total waste of time and effort
if someone tries to tell me I'm wrong, just know that I already know exactly what you're going to tell me and I've probably told it to many people myself over the years and right now I JUST DON'T CARE....ok so yes I'm a believer but times like this just push my limits WAY too much...

edited by your happy, hazardous admin
Back to top Go down
guitargurl
Ninja Girl
Ninja Girl
guitargurl

Number of posts : 227

Yep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep   Yep EmptyMon Sep 04, 2006 3:11 pm

*silently hugs my brother* I know how you feel. I think we have bipolar. No joke. Either that, or being a teen is just..wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://focusedongod.tripod.com
Megan
Starting Member
Starting Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-08-28

Yep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep   Yep EmptyMon Sep 11, 2006 4:56 pm

Sad i jsut wanna say i love all of ya guys!
Back to top Go down
guitargurl
Ninja Girl
Ninja Girl
guitargurl

Yep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep   Yep EmptyTue Sep 12, 2006 6:46 pm

oh, but mike is doing better now, aren't you!
Back to top Go down
Zenblend
Zenblend

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2006-09-15

Yep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep   Yep EmptyFri Sep 15, 2006 8:12 am

I'm sure Brandon can attest to what I'm going to tell you.
Oh yes, I don't care if you've you heard it before.

Get over it.
When you get out of the house and in to your twenties, you realize that your life wasn't at bad as you thought it to be, you weren’t the smartest person on earth, nor were you the only one with your kind of problem, you didn't have it half as bad as you thought, your parents did, and still, know what they're talking about, and that you should've had a lighter outlook through your teen years.

In fact, you'll be kicking yourself for moping around, rather than doing something that lasts; things like making and strengthening friendships, getting a job, studying, talking to the older folks in your life you have been around the track a few more times than you had.

So listen to me: get over it, stop being an emo, don't think you’re special because you have pain in you life, and don't do anything stupid that any sane person would laugh about.
Back to top Go down
guitargurl
Ninja Girl
Ninja Girl
guitargurl

Yep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep   Yep EmptyFri Sep 15, 2006 1:33 pm

I can only attest to the last part... I mean, we all go through junk. And Mike, you've been through alot. Way more than I have... But don't let the past ruin your present and future. You've got people that love you. Most importantly, God loves you.

On a day like today, All has gone wrong and my
life seems crazy Gotta hold on, smile on my face
Cause I know the sun's gonna shine my way
On a day like today, Look up at the sky and know life's so amazing
And I know I will be okay
Cause I know the
sun's gonna shine my way
Back to top Go down
Broken Nebraska Cowboy
Broken Nebraska Cowboy

Yep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep   Yep EmptySat Sep 16, 2006 3:47 pm

Zenblend wrote:
I'm sure Brandon can attest to what I'm going to tell you.
Oh yes, I don't care if you've you heard it before.

Get over it.
When you get out of the house and in to your twenties, you realize that your life wasn't at bad as you thought it to be, you weren’t the smartest person on earth, nor were you the only one with your kind of problem, you didn't have it half as bad as you thought, your parents did, and still, know what they're talking about, and that you should've had a lighter outlook through your teen years.

In fact, you'll be kicking yourself for moping around, rather than doing something that lasts; things like making and strengthening friendships, getting a job, studying, talking to the older folks in your life you have been around the track a few more times than you had.

So listen to me: get over it, stop being an emo, don't think you’re special because you have pain in you life, and don't do anything stupid that any sane person would laugh about.

Ok. I was exactly right... I have heard that many times before. In fact I was right again. I am the one that tells myself that exact thing EVERY day... I'm not stupid, I realized that my life's not that bad. I DON'T KNOW why I am depressed so often, but I AM. and I can't help it. The only times I'm actually happy, it's usually because I'm doing something illegal. not good. I DO have a job. two of them in fact. I get great grades in school. I have some of the most amazing friendships ever and I love knowing that.I talk to old people almost as much as I talk to my friends. And also, I am one of the very few people that actually respect my parents. I realize their life sux and I always try not to make it worse for them. I always HATE it when my friends say there parents are so mean and they say they hate them...It's stupid. My parents love me for this fact because they know that I always try as hard as I can not to get in trouble. However, just this week I did something very stupid. I was past curfew outside someones house talking to them on the fone, while her brother comes out punches me in the jaw and starts trying to waylay me. I pushed him off left to my friends house and he followed and started the whole thing again. The ONLY way we got him to leave was for me to say "punch me in the jaw and go home"...he finally did...I never once hit him, because I knew he didn't have any idea what he was doing. I am in huge trouble now and I don't know why but it's stupid, and there's a $500 dent in the side of my car, my prized possetion....I am proud of holding myself from beating the snot out of him. but hey nobody cares, they all think i was too scared to hit him, or it doesn't matter and I'm in deep shit anyways. And also, the boys mom was the only one I respected. I talked to her and she was my only relief throughout this whole ordeal. Her husband is a crazy phsycopath, and their lawyer (from whom I also had the privalege of getting screamed at by) had been caught tresspassing on our property before.... Well I'm just trying to say that I don't think I'm special because of this, I never said I was, so don't put a label on me. I'M NOT AN EMO. I have no problem with them but I'm not one and I never said I was so don't even do that stuff. I'm not in the best mood right now either, but I am fine. I saw my g/f last night and that always makes thing feel better. That's all for now, and remember, I had no problem with you telling me what I already knew, but you are no better than I am if you start trying to label me. I don't like it.
+Micheal L. Heath+
P.S. if any of this didn't make sense I'm sorry, I get even more emotional when people try to tell me I don't know what I'm talking about.
O yes, and thank you Holly soo much, I luv ya sis.

Edited by your kind admin, lover of all except not nice words.
Back to top Go down
Broken Nebraska Cowboy
Broken Nebraska Cowboy

Yep Empty
PostSubject: ha   Yep EmptySat Sep 16, 2006 3:59 pm

oh wow, look what I just found out from your profile. YOU'RE not even in yur twenties yet you dumba..pple..yur only a year older than I am. unless of course you lied about yur age...hmm...wouldn't that be a great thing to do un a forum like this. Zebland or w.e. yur name is, I would respect you if you respected me, but at the moment I don't very much.
Back to top Go down
guitargurl
Ninja Girl
Ninja Girl
guitargurl

Yep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep   Yep EmptySat Sep 16, 2006 10:53 pm

It's funny, ZB, how so many people don't like you. I still luff you tho. I luff everyone except for 4 people. And you aren't one of them. lol.
Back to top Go down
JesusFreak07

Number of posts : 44

Yep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep   Yep EmptySun Sep 17, 2006 12:33 am

hey I honestly can't say that I know what you're going through because I haven't gone through that before. I do want to let you know that I'm totally willing to just listen if you ever just want to go off on someone because sometimes it helps. I wouldn't do it here just for the sake of keeping it as clean as possible. Also, please realize that you are so right about how living a perfect life being impossible but, just remember, life IS worth it. You have a purpose for living on this earth even though you may not realize it yet. No matter what you go through during your lifetime, that will not change your worth and value in God's sight. I don't know if you have been told this before or not but I just thought I would offer some encouragement.
Back to top Go down
Zenblend
Zenblend

Yep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep   Yep EmptySun Sep 17, 2006 1:50 pm

Oh gee, it looks like I'm the bad guy now.

You really don't get it do you? If all I wanted to do was make fun of you, believe me I would be more articulate than I have been.
You seer numnuts, there's actually a little part of me that does indeed care about people. Now this part is fairly malnourished compared to the rest of me, but that doesn't mean it's completely incapable.

Now then, if you promise to spare me from any more of your angst, I'll say something. If not, just skip this post.

---

---

Okay, let's talk.

Regardless of any claims, assuredness, or calling you may have, or what any one told you, you are portraying every sign of a typical teenage white person.

Now remember, you promised not to jump down my throat; listen.

Yes, you have troubles, yes life is unfair, and yes no one understands you.
But that doesn't matter.

It happens to everyone; some more that others, some less. And I'm not too inclined to say you've had it much worse. Why? Because I've been there; I've been through the angst, I've been through the hurt. Yes, I'm only a year older than you, but due to recent things in life (i.e. fiancés no longer wanting the position), I've gained a stronger perception on life than I had before.

Really though, if you've already gone and made up your mind that life is horrible, then go ahead, I'll have tried and I won't care anymore. But if you're willing, I can help you "get over" the garbage in your life.

It's up to you.

Numnuts.
Back to top Go down
Broken Nebraska Cowboy
Broken Nebraska Cowboy

Yep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep   Yep EmptySun Sep 17, 2006 2:58 pm

haha, I actually quite like that post of yours. however, I never once told you I thought I had it any worse than anyone else. You see the main reason I even started this post was just for myself. I didn't care if anyone else even knew it was here. I write. I love writing. I write songs and poetry, and writing makes me feel better. When I write how I feel then it makes me feel better. But if you don't think I have a strong perception on life, I really want to say you are wrong. I never said I had a worse life than anyone else, and I'm sure I don't have it all that bad. But I have grown up and lost almost everything I've ever loved. My only full brother died 4 years ago at 18. I looked up to him more than you can imagine. He beat me up all the time, but I realize now that I always deserved it. When he died.....Idk.....that's when I would have wanted your help....I almost committed suicide, I've came inches from death mulitiple times in my life, and i've seen some of my best friends come close to death. I've seen 2 people accidentally drive off a cliff because I was drag racing and they were ahead watching for traffic. I've been all over the country and seen many lifestyles of many people and I know that everyone has different thoughts on everything. I've been in fights, and I've lost some and I've won some... Anyways thank you for trying to help, but I still don't think you respect me on an equal level so I don't want it. you say you've lost love....I'm sorry. Just be thankful for everything you still have. And once more you were wrong. There are people that understand me. Holly is one of them and she has helped me through so many things, and I am very thankful. Also my g/f always keeps me going and I love her so much for it. Once again thanx for trying to help, but I am honestly fine. I just have moments ok. Sometimes those momenst last awhile but I'm always ok. I am glad you made that last post but you still don't see who I am like you think you do. Which is totally fine. no hard feelings, lol
ttyl dimwitt
Back to top Go down
Broken Nebraska Cowboy
Broken Nebraska Cowboy

Yep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep   Yep EmptySun Sep 17, 2006 3:03 pm

JesusFreak07 wrote:
hey I honestly can't say that I know what you're going through because I haven't gone through that before. I do want to let you know that I'm totally willing to just listen if you ever just want to go off on someone because sometimes it helps. I wouldn't do it here just for the sake of keeping it as clean as possible. Also, please realize that you are so right about how living a perfect life being impossible but, just remember, life IS worth it. You have a purpose for living on this earth even though you may not realize it yet. No matter what you go through during your lifetime, that will not change your worth and value in God's sight. I don't know if you have been told this before or not but I just thought I would offer some encouragement.

thank you for that word of encouragement, I agree with everything you just said. (you see zeb, this dude never tried to put me down, unlike you. I'd be much more likely to listen to him than you just for that fact. but hey it's all good:))
Back to top Go down
guitargurl
Ninja Girl
Ninja Girl
guitargurl

Yep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep   Yep EmptySun Sep 17, 2006 3:12 pm

Whoo! && yehh, we all have our moments.
Back to top Go down
JesusFreak07

Number of posts : 44

Yep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep   Yep EmptySun Sep 17, 2006 5:02 pm

Oh yeah...I have my moments of depression too. Not like real depression like suicidal depression, more like just-feeling-sorry-for-myself-I'll-get-over-it-soon-enough-once-I-actually-get-a-decent-amount-of-sleep type of depression lol.
Back to top Go down
Megan
Starting Member
Starting Member

Yep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep   Yep EmptySat Sep 23, 2006 12:26 am

well it must be contageous lol i am really sorry to hear that you guys arent doing so well Crying or Very sad but i though i would share with all of you my "newest" experience, holly you know what i am talking about. this last sunday night i overdosed again Embarassed i was rushed to the hospitol yet again and got my stomach pumped......i was woken up every hour by them stabbing a needle into my arm......the tube down my throat cut my tonsils (im not sure how to spell it) and the next night i went from the hospitol here in Valentine to Kearney, into a siciatric hospiol. I had never been so scared in my life. I was there till just yesterday. I met a girl there....she has been lost in the devil for 4 years, and hasnt been home for almost 2 years. Somehow i got through to her, and she prayed for the first time in her life, that same night.....i didnt sleep...idk wat happened but ik it was the devil. The next morning she was put into isolation and one min. she would be screaming, then her voice got low and awful and she would yell at the staff. When i left she gave me a hug and said she was going to keep praying and she accepted a bible and some passages i had found for her to read. I want ALL of you to be praying for her......i really care about her, and dont want to loose another to hell. Luckily i am still alive...and home.
Back to top Go down
guitargurl
Ninja Girl
Ninja Girl
guitargurl

Yep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep   Yep EmptyMon Sep 25, 2006 1:20 pm

Megan, you are the bravest person I know, && I also know that God had a reason for everything that happened... maybe it was to reach Annette.
Back to top Go down
TheFly
TheFly

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2006-09-28

Yep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep   Yep EmptyThu Sep 28, 2006 11:27 pm

Went through something very similar. I'm gonna throw a few suggestions out on things that helped me.

Quote :
I DO have a job. two of them in fact. I get great grades in school.

That's probably part of your problem. Trust me, exhaustion/stress can cause depression VERY easily. If at all possible, might want to cut back on all the work.

Also handy: Find an outlet. This post was a good start. Find yourself feeling depressed? Do something you like to do. Read, write, draw, play music, anything you enjoy.

The worst thing you can possibly do is feed it. Don't dwell on things that depress you. As much as you may not feel like hearing it at the time, try to surround yourself with things that are encouraging. Your environment can affect your mood quite a bit.

And if all else fails you can always listen to Bob Marley’s song Don’t Worry Be Happy. What? It cheers me up.

And that's all the depression tips from the once demi-suicidal fly for today.
Back to top Go down
Zenblend
Zenblend

Yep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep   Yep EmptyFri Sep 29, 2006 10:38 am

That reminds me.

Good thinking, kid.
Back to top Go down
guitargurl
Ninja Girl
Ninja Girl
guitargurl

Yep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep   Yep EmptyFri Sep 29, 2006 10:44 am

Bob Marley=Very Smart Dead Man.

(and HAHA zen)
Back to top Go down
Megan
Starting Member
Starting Member

Yep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep   Yep EmptySat Sep 30, 2006 10:40 am

haha great ideas...i loved the idea about "don't worry be happy" lol it made me smile Smile
Back to top Go down
guitargurl
Ninja Girl
Ninja Girl
guitargurl

Yep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep   Yep EmptySun Oct 01, 2006 5:17 pm

haha yah! *cue coconut music* don't worrrrry....be happppy.
Back to top Go down
Broken Nebraska Cowboy
Broken Nebraska Cowboy

Yep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep   Yep EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 9:48 pm

lol thanx fly, and I do have to say that bob marley is awesome. I do try all those things you listed and you are very right about how I should not dwell on things that make me sad, but surely enough I do it all the time. Thanx for the advice, especially since I just recently entered another big depression but all is well.
+me+
Back to top Go down
guitargurl
Ninja Girl
Ninja Girl
guitargurl

Yep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep   Yep EmptyThu Oct 05, 2006 10:27 pm

Agreed.

Too bad Bob Marley didn't write it. In fact, he had been dead 10 years when it came out. Can anyone say... Bobby McFerrin? xD
Back to top Go down
Megan
Starting Member
Starting Member

Yep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep   Yep EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 11:28 pm

aww....u guys all make me smile....lets just say things have gotten worse...but i am alive.....but reading these makes me smile...and i really needed that, thanks:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep   Yep Empty

Back to top Go down

Yep
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Focused On God :: General Stuff :: So...how are you doing?-
Jump to: